Thursday, January 17, 2008

A colourless night.

So..what do you do, when you are alone in the night? Lie on your bed, think about your past, life & everything? Get a scroll nearby & feel the night breeze?

Nights feel colder, when I am alone, stars seem so bright. Probably, they have alway shined so, just that I didn't notice them. Everything around, feels so different without your presence. Shadow of yours, appeared everywhere. A colourless night...

For 2 yrs, from BMT to my unit, ORDed, to looking for jobs, found a job, coping it & eventual, changing of job, coping it till now. Every single turn in life, well, I can't say its hard for me or what, but I have alway know, you are there supporting me, there for me.

During BMT, times were tough, but you, were there. Your words comfort me to sleep every night. The change of life in my unit, well, certainly, everyone would feel..uneasy coping into a new environment, a change, but you were there, I wasn't afraid.

After I ORDed, job search. It wasn't tough, but it wasn't easy either, with interviews & stuff, but I know after every interview, how well I did or how badly it turned out, you are just a call away to hear me out, a message away to be found. Finally, I decided to take up a logistics job, honestly, because its near you. I don't know even know about logistics. At then, although there wasn't that much work for me, but I find it, quite hard for me to cope with the workpace, workplace, colleagues. In ns, I been having too much of the good life. But, it never once felt bad with your support. I was still happy, able to see you everyday, your breakfast daily and our often lunch meetups. I can find you easily when I felt bad. Life ain't that good, but I was truely, satisfied. It was a hard choice to to make, giving up daily meet ups, often lunch & going home together, but I decided to quit after 2 weeks. The work after all, is not suitable for me, & too, its not earning a lot to provide us good life.

I moved on to NYK, although its like only a $500 different, but its a job where I can provide you a better life right away, which I have alway wanted. Who likes working irregular hours anyway? Perhaps, you didn't see good future in me? Perhaps, you think I ain't able to provide you with a satisfied life? I never know. It was something, I didn't have a chance to ask, didn't have the chance to know.

Everytime, when I am feeling weak & small, you are the one that comes in my mind. Everytime, when I have problems, I turned to u.

On a street that only my shadow moves, only my footsteps sounded, I feel loneliness, yet traces of serenity. What is this world without you I asked myself. Its probably..just another world, with another day. I hope for your well being and happiness.

Come to think of it, I have graduated secondary school for 6 years, known her for about 7 years, graduated from poly for 3 years, known FJJLB for 3 years..maybe not Tiny. I get to know her, after we got together. Time flys. So I can say, Tiny have never seen me single before. Well..time's up, unknowingly, I have walked & blogged so long at the same time. Its time to work already.

Notice me, take my hand. Why are we, strangers land?
Our love is strong, why carry on without me?
Everytime i try to fly, i fall.
Without my wings i feel so small.
And everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face, its haunting me.
I made believe, that you are here.
Its the only way, I see clear.
What have i done?
You seem to move uneasy.
I may have made it rain.
Please forgive me.
My weakness caused you pain, and this songs my sorry.