Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 18

Well..had a talk with her, so...everything has come to an end. If feelings wanna go, no one can say no. I don't blame her..its inevitable. I truely, didn't see her coming back in my life too. If this didn't happened, I may never know, love feels like that. If this didn't happened, one day, when she realise everything, it might be too late. Regardlessly, I never knew, I fell so deep for her. Hopefully, 1 day, she will come back, with all her heart. I was afraid of pain, didn't dare to put in my heart. Until I met her, she unlocked me & made me put in my everything. Why..loving her, has this outcome...?

The last gift, that was meant for her...probably, she don't have what it takes to accept it anymore. Too, probably, I don't have what it takes, to give her anymore..it will be gone forever.

No comments: