Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 30

I know, you have been busy with your family, work, dating, meet ups & stuff. You might even have a new boyfriend soon, its not suprising. So, afterall this while, I can't deny, it has been the worse time of life I have to go through alone. Losing you, has done me great damage, as well as realised & learnt a lot. It was a mistake we have made that caused this outcome. No one is right or wrong. Perhaps, its fated, perhaps, its destinied. You are just a stepping stone for me to move on to another stage of my life, same goes for me, to u. U decorated this part of my life well. Hope I did well too. Letting go, hurts me a lot, costed me countless sleepless nights, countless days filled with tears. All these, are unavoidable. I can only blame myself for loving you.

Recently, I too, can see, feel that your care & concern faded. Your sms,replies, responds..well if there is any replies. Like I have said, its not suprising you might even have some other guys in mind with the kinda hours you sms me. More to say, how fast you moved on. I start to wonder, is it me too weak,or its you too fast? But, the broke up, consist of a third party afterall, what can I say? Probably, I misjudged and always believed? Until today, I still don't understand what had happened that can't be forgiven, why it can't be left behind & move on. Unknowning what to do, can someone tell me.. Let go someone you didn't wanna live without...