Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 28

Everything..has an expiry date, even for love, relationship. Guess your love for me, has expired. I didn't understand why, for my stories, all, I have received the most damage. When its something I really wanted, when I put in everything, it will end.


Have I been lucky for my life till today, probably I have. Other than gambling, most of the time, I get what I want, with some luck. From 13 years of schooling results to my vacation job lobangs, ns vocation to my job now, probably all have been well taken care of by a guardian angel? Have had good life for all these years. But, probably cupid doesn't flavour me that much.
Indeed, it might be lucky of me, to have different people, that stepped into my life at certain point of time, that aided me in different ways, in terms of school work, accompany, provided resources & stuff.


I don't understand, how feelings can go away just llike that. I only fell deeper day by day. Probably, everything happened for a reason, just like what happened that created II. I am glad it all happened that made me what I am today. I learnt so much at then. Now, definitely, it hurts me so much, but, I believe it happened for a reason. My angel is watching closely over me.
I know, my care, my concern, my effort & my love doesn't mean anything anymore. Letting go is alway cruel, harsh & painful. But I don't have a choice. Everyday, I try to recall what happened in these 2 years, hoping I won't forget us. Well..I guess I failed. Forgeting is eventual, I do hope, for the day, we can walk to the end, hand in hand, with you by my side.
Undenible, I hate u. But I love u so much more. Ending was expected, marriage was bonus..I guess I wanted the bonus too much & forgot what's expected.