Friday, January 25, 2008

The End..

So, after about 1 month's struggle, everything, somehow, comes to an end. Indeed, life is going to move on, days gonna change. I wonder now, who will be the one, replacing the me you once had. I miss the days I had, 1 year ago. Can I ever, hear you say you love me, return to a time, where you still hold me dear? Can I ever, feel the warmth I used to have again?

Wei Li II...I learnt a hard lesson 3 years back, that made me what I am today. My mindset, thinking, practically, everything changed. I learnt to be selfish, unfair, dealing everything in a more practical ways, probably..even vengeances filled me. I only know me, belong to myself. Kill all others than get killed. I played, clubbed, gamed, party like no tomorrow. In order not to get hurted, I chose to harm alot. So after a year of hectic life, she tamed me & made me stayed. She provided me with everything..love, care, concern, warmth, stable life & everything I really wanted. I wanted a stable & peaceful life. Over time, I even forgot, why is there II. Even though, everyday, I see it on my nick, but slowly, the vengeful spirit of mind faded.

Wei Li III...3 years after II, I took a hard & painful lesson again. So III...what lesson I learnt? It is never to forget why there is II & cherish what I have everyday. Nothing lasts forever. I don't know what will become of me..probably back to old times....